What is a Blog?
A blog is an online place where you can publish your thoughts on the internet through articles and pictures. You can write any type of article on the blog which may or may not be related to your life.
Like some people write on their blog about going for a picnic or about a tour which is related to their life. Some people also post things related to their knowledge on their blog such as a teacher maths tips, a mobile expert mobile tips or some technology updates.
What is the definition of a blog?
To understand what a blog is, let us first understand some definitions of the blog in Hindi. Although it seems a bit boring to read, but it is very important.
# 1 Blog Definition by Howard Weblogs
A weblog is a hierarchy of text, images, media objects and data, arranged chronologically, that can be viewed in an HTML browser. – Haward Weblogs
# 2 Blog Definition in Wikipedia
A blog is a discussion or informational website published on the World Wide Web consisting of discrete, often informal diary-style text entries (“posts”) – Wikipedia
# 3 Book – Blog Definition in Fundamental of Information Technology
[a] collection of posts… short, informal, sometimes controversial, and sometimes deeply personal… with the freshest information at the top. – Fundamentals of Information Technology
The great benefits of creating a blog
- There is no need for any type of job because blogging is better than many.
You can start your online business through a blog.
- If you already have business then you can get more and more customers.
- Talking about earning money by becoming a blogger comes later, first it improves your writing skills.
- You will get the rating of an author which is an honor.
- Your posts on the blog are easy to reach people and their views can also reach you quickly through comments.
- Along with advancing our blog, we get a chance to learn a lot from a lot of people in the online world.
- You can be established as an expert in your field.
- You can create your own online network.
- Your knowledge about SEO can also increase, which is very important.
- With the help of your email subscription option, you can also get a lot of email subscribers.
- You can sell many types of goods on blogs such as – ebooks, services.
- You can put your thoughts in front of the world through a blog.
What are the differences between a blog and a website?
- Posts are written in the blog which are published by date, day and time.
- Posts in the blog are published regularly.
- The blog has a Comment section for readers.
- The blog has an RSS feed which visitors / readers can subscribe to.
- A blog can be part of a website.
For example – websites like BloggerTipsTricks, Achhikhabar, 1Hindi, ShoutMeLoud, Labnol etc…
- The homepage of the website is static.
- A website can be created for many reasons such as – to sell the product, Fan website for your followers, Social or Chatting website, Shopping or e-commerce website, to give your contact information to your website visitors.
- The homepage in the website is followed by other service pages which are all static.
For example – websites like Facebook, WWE, Alexa etc…
Let’s understand the word Blog a little?
From the definitions of the blog given above, we have understood what a blog is but there are some words associated with it such as Blogger, Blogging, which is very important to know about it.
What is a Blogger? Every person who makes a blog takes care of everything on that website, it is called Blogger. Blogging has become famous in the present day due to these people writing good blog posts.
What is Blogging? The way to write a post in a blog is called blogging. In blogging, people update their day-to-day experience and also write about current affairs.
Who does blogging and who is eligible for it?
In today’s day, the blogging on the Internet is very popular. Whoever wants to see their Expression and Thoughts from their Blog to the people.
These are the same people like you and me who write posts on their blog sitting at home and blogging. Anyone can do blogging, just in their mind, there should be a desire to publish their knowledge on the Internet through article.
Blogging does not require any qualification of any kind. All you need is your blog, an internet connection and a computer (PC). If you do not have your own computer or PC, you can also go blogging by going to Internet Parlor, but having your own PC is more secure.
Why do people create blogs and want to blogging?
This is a very simple question that I have heard while asking people. People ask – Why do people make a Blog or Niche Website? What is the reason for people blogging?
The simple answer to this simple question is that people can put their Talent, Knowledge, Passion in front of the whole world through Blog.
The Internet is a place where you have endless access. It is up to you where you want to reach. A Blogger can reach out to millions of people through his blog, just to the extent that Blog’s Subscriber, Visitors should be there.
There are some bloggers online who post their own daily tasks on their blog and share it with people. But most of the bloggers are those who share their extreme knowledge by not telling the things related to their life. Such blog people like it more because it gives them a solution to their problems.
A blog can be created on any type of topic whether it is on mobile tips, technology, health or any topic.
What are these things required to create a blog?
It is very easy to start a blog kiss. But before that you need some things. Read below to know what those things are –
A domain is a service that connects to any web hosting to establish any organization or person online.
To buy the domain, we recommend NameCheap, but if you want to get hosting from BlueHost, then you will find it in Domain Free.
Hosting or (Web Hosting) Web Hosting is a service with the help of which a company or a person can create their website on the Internet. Web Hosting makes the pages, posts of any blog or website visible on the Internet with the help of its server.
On the Internet, you can make your blog on some good platforms.
मैं Hostinger वेब होस्टिंग खरीदने के लिए Recommend करता हूँ !
3). Blog Platform-
After that it is the turn to choose the right blog platform. There are many blog platforms on the internet but we recommend WordPress. In this, you get a lot of features which is not present in any other blogging platform.
If you want, you can also create your blog in Google’s free blogging platform BlogSpot (Blogger).